The following research material and data is being made available to hasten the public availability of research undertaken by and through the Centre. The material and data released here may include:
- online survey tools;
- aggregate data that cannot be attributed to individuals;
- quotes from participants attributed to codes, pseudonyms and demographic data;
- data derived from collaborative activities, where identity of groups and individuals will require negotiation with the participants (e.g., First Nations groups, government officials);
- unpublished data without personally identifying features, identified in aggregate and by demographics;
- public presentations soliciting public discussion with participants’ awareness; and/or
- electronically recorded accounts (“digital narratives”) made available at the discretion of the participant providing or constructing the account, whether by email or other electronic media.